Don't want to allow mother-in-law to stay along.
I own a property in Chennai (India). I have all the legal documents. I have allowed my mother in law (aged 87yrs) to live in a portion. I have also supported her financially for the past several years and I have all the documents to support this. My wife bought the house from my mother in law and I have now purchased it from my wife. Her other daughters have poisoned my mother in laws mind saying that she should file a case against me (civil and criminal) stating that I have cheated her.
Now my mother in law is staying in my house and wants to file some case against me. However, I cant see why I should allow her to continue stating there when she is clearly not getting good advice. If she wishes to file a case against me, that is OK, I have all the documents to prove that every transaction is legal. How can I evict her legally - given that she is becoming very ungrateful and clearly not thinking well.
Your wife has purchased the property from her and you have all the papers as mentioned. So, if at all you and your wife has decided to evict her,then your wife being absolute/ legal owner can file suit for eviction and possession but keeping her old and advanced age, you should not take such drastic step.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Relevance of HMA Section 9
- Can I buy a plot that is agricultural land according to grampanchayat
- Bought property through Power of attorney.Now can i get it registered?
- Can my husband take our daughter with him if I have her custody
- sister filed a case to get share in fathers property who died in 1997