quesDomestic violence act and right in property

My question is that my mother filed a domestic violence case on my dad because he used to beat both of us. Me & my mom are staying at my maternal grandmother's house from last 2 years. Now my father passed away in the middle of the case without writing any will. Do we have any right in his self earned property?

  • ansThe property will be divided between all legal heirs, including you and your mother.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I am writing on behalf of my mother as she is the single daughter…

My ques is that whose liablity it will be if a wall tile comes out…
Our grandfather died in feburary 2005. The property has not been divided yet. What is…
My father died few months back. My brother is now trying to sell my father's…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly