Domestic violence act and right in property
My question is that my mother filed a domestic violence case on my dad because he used to beat both of us. Me & my mom are staying at my maternal grandmother's house from last 2 years. Now my father passed away in the middle of the case without writing any will. Do we have any right in his self earned property?
The property will be divided between all legal heirs, including you and your mother.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grandfather distributed property to grandson through will how to claim
- Colony residents opposing contruction of extra floor
- Property brought was in dispute can we get our money back
- Can we show live score on our website or do we need licence for it ?
- Husband and In-laws demand for divorce just after few days of marriage