quesDoes house bought from joint family business ancestral property?

we had joint family biz since 1948, my father house was bought from income of joint family biz in 1964, n grandfather pased away 1966 . before house registery was done in fahters name, same house power atorney was in my Uncle name n transfered in fathers name, dispute arose 1972 n in award 1973 same house was aloted to father. Father challenged the AWARD in court n later with drew.2007. Does this house comes in pool ancensteral property.does pool property comes in ancesteral property. or it comes under ancesteral property. is the stay possible if i dont get the share. from same property.

  • ansAt the outset it is no doubt that this property formed pool of ancestral property. But from the facts a contradictory view is emerging as to why your father challenged the award when the house was allocated to him as per the award. It is not known what kind of proceedings were carried out in making the award, so nothing can be said as to its impact on changing the nature of the property concerned.

    Advocate Rakesh Chaurasia

      Greater Kailash- I, Delhi

  • ansIf the house had been bought from the joint family pool, it will be considered to be joint family property. Therefore, all the coparceners will have an equal share in it. Therefore, you will have a share in your father's property.

    Advocate Mishika Singh

      Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Planning to purchase a plot from one of the vendor in Bangalore rural. This place…
My maternal uncle borrowed 12 lac from me and for that he made registered agreement…

Now supreme court has said the Supreme Court has said that the 2005 amendment in…

My wife sold our family property in India without my knowledge and consent about 30…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly