quesDoes house bought from joint family business ancestral property?

we had joint family biz since 1948, my father house was bought from income of joint family biz in 1964, n grandfather pased away 1966 . before house registery was done in fahters name, same house power atorney was in my Uncle name n transfered in fathers name, dispute arose 1972 n in award 1973 same house was aloted to father. Father challenged the AWARD in court n later with drew.2007. Does this house comes in pool ancensteral property.does pool property comes in ancesteral property. or it comes under ancesteral property. is the stay possible if i dont get the share. from same property.

• ansAt the outset it is no doubt that this property formed pool of ancestral property. But from the facts a contradictory view is emerging as to why your father challenged the award when the house was allocated to him as per the award. It is not known what kind of proceedings were carried out in making the award, so nothing can be said as to its impact on changing the nature of the property concerned.

Advocate Rakesh Chaurasia

Greater Kailash- I, Delhi

• ansIf the house had been bought from the joint family pool, it will be considered to be joint family property. Therefore, all the coparceners will have an equal share in it. Therefore, you will have a share in your father's property.

Advocate Mishika Singh