does adopted child have all rights in ancestral property?
does an adopted child have all rights like a biological child in ancestral property? there is no proper adoption deed and papers for the adoption.
Assuming you are a Hindu , so you shall be governed by Hindu Succession Act.
So as per said Act, if the adoption was legal though the same can not be questioned now, the adopted child from the date of adopton becomes a child with all the rights and liabilities of a natural son.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to proceed when a holiday on first hearing of case?
- How can I file for a contested divorce
- Does Will have any validity can it be challenged any point of time
- Builder used low quality construction material what action can i take
- How to get land registered?