daughters right on the sold out ancestral property by the father
We are two daughters and a son. My father had ancestral properties. And sold them during 1990s. Meanwhile father baught some agricultural properties. During 2006, father gave settlement of all properties to the son, my brother, which daughters we Dont know! Can I force a case to get my partition right?
This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.
you can file a case subject to proof that the agricultural properties were purchased from the funds ancestral properties consideration. If u established the case on that point, v vl get share from the agricultural properties. otherwise you have no right to ask the properties purchased by the father, since it was an absolute property of the father
Advocate Sathish KumarPandu Klix Plaza, Chennai
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can I recover my money back from my brother
- Can I take stay order from eviction notice from the landlord
- Can name of biological parents be changed in birth certificate
- Can I change my religion and marry if it is prohibited under Sec 5 HMA
- Can I apply for govt job if a case was filed when was a minor