quesdaughters right on the sold out ancestral property by the father

We are two daughters and a son. My father had ancestral properties. And sold them during 1990s. Meanwhile father baught some agricultural properties. During 2006, father gave settlement of all properties to the son, my brother, which daughters we Dont know! Can I force a case to get my partition right?

  • ans

    This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

  • ansyou can file a case subject to proof that the agricultural properties were purchased from the funds ancestral properties consideration. If u established the case on that point, v vl get share from the agricultural properties. otherwise you have no right to ask the properties purchased by the father, since it was an absolute property of the father

    Advocate Sathish Kumar

      Pandu Klix Plaza, Chennai

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

can father make will and give property to sons , nothing to his married daugther
Vacant land property in Kolkata, four brothers as beneficiaries in a registered will, one sister…
The question is m i eligible to construct a small house on govt land as…
Hello sir Sir i have purchased a shop from a person and that person has…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly