quesdaughters right on the sold out ancestral property by the father

We are two daughters and a son. My father had ancestral properties. And sold them during 1990s. Meanwhile father baught some agricultural properties. During 2006, father gave settlement of all properties to the son, my brother, which daughters we Dont know! Can I force a case to get my partition right?

• ansyou can file a case subject to proof that the agricultural properties were purchased from the funds ancestral properties consideration. If u established the case on that point, v vl get share from the agricultural properties. otherwise you have no right to ask the properties purchased by the father, since it was an absolute property of the father

Advocate Sathish Kumar

Pandu Klix Plaza, Chennai