daughters right on the sold out ancestral property by the father
We are two daughters and a son. My father had ancestral properties. And sold them during 1990s. Meanwhile father baught some agricultural properties. During 2006, father gave settlement of all properties to the son, my brother, which daughters we Dont know! Can I force a case to get my partition right?
you can file a case subject to proof that the agricultural properties were purchased from the funds ancestral properties consideration. If u established the case on that point, v vl get share from the agricultural properties. otherwise you have no right to ask the properties purchased by the father, since it was an absolute property of the father
Advocate Sathish KumarPandu Klix Plaza, Chennai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to obtain to get OBC certificate
- What action can a landlord take to evict tenant for non payment?
- B1 for constructing an unverified space.
- Bhabhi used my name in a false complaint. What can we do to remove it?
- Want to change name on my 10th marksheet what is the procedure?