quesConvert non agricultural land to sale deed property

We have already converted the agricultural land to a non agricultural (NA) land. After that we got approximately 6 gunta of "Kharab"land. Now, can we request the government to make it a sale deed property?

  • ansIn respect of the "kharab" land, the status of the land can be converted to non-agriculture land, but the land is a property reserved for a public purposes. The government charges can not be quantified.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am a Muslim, i want to know, whether a son can claim property from…
Hi I have booked an under construction flat in Noida in feb,2016.Builder collected Rs. 81000/-…

A sale deed executed in the year 1990 in respect of a flat between a…

I am adopted by a parent without any adoption deed after 15 year I return…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly