Convert non agricultural land to sale deed property
We have already converted the agricultural land to a non agricultural (NA) land. After that we got approximately 6 gunta of "Kharab"land. Now, can we request the government to make it a sale deed property?
In respect of the "kharab" land, the status of the land can be converted to non-agriculture land, but the land is a property reserved for a public purposes. The government charges can not be quantified.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Theft of luggage and FIR done can i claim compensation for same
- Husband dresses up as woman sometime can I file divorce on that ground
- Brother gave his share to rest of us. How to register it in our name?
- What documents to verify while buying a new property?
- Is it legal to buy a free hold property through an agent?