Convert non agricultural land to sale deed property
We have already converted the agricultural land to a non agricultural (NA) land. After that we got approximately 6 gunta of "Kharab"land. Now, can we request the government to make it a sale deed property?
In respect of the "kharab" land, the status of the land can be converted to non-agriculture land, but the land is a property reserved for a public purposes. The government charges can not be quantified.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sisters have their equal shares or not after father-mothers death.
- What is the procedure for a women to file for divorce
- Not getting oayment for work what to do
- What are the benefits of getting flat completion certificate.
- We have original mother deed of property. Opponent has fake one.