quesConsideration in favor of GPA holder.

I am going to buy a plot of 1000 sq.yrd, it is on the name of 2 brothers, both are NRI, one brother is coming in india with the registered GPA by 2nd brother in his name. he also has letter of consent & NOC which mention that he can have all sell consideration on his name. Is it valid to make all sell consideration in favour of GPA holder only. is there any ruling by supreme court regarding this matter?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansYou are advised to check all the title deeds at least 14 years prior. You can purchase the property through GPA holder, provided that, the sale consideration should be paid though demand draft or cheque in the name of the owner of the property according to their share of the property.

    • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

      Know More
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Property lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    My father had property with temple and house the entire property was registered in temple…

    My mother and father is having ajoint property with my father's two brother and there…

    I have a property in Koramanagala. I want to charge money from vehicles using my…

    Recently my father passed away. My father had bought bought properties in his children name…

    Property Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

      Shree Ram Nagar
     Experience: 11 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

      Connaught Place
     Experience: 20 years

    View all >>

    Quick Consult

    Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

    Ask a Free Question

    Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

    Find a Lawyer

    Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

    Get Fee Estimate

    Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly