Consideration in favor of GPA holder.
I am going to buy a plot of 1000 sq.yrd, it is on the name of 2 brothers, both are NRI, one brother is coming in india with the registered GPA by 2nd brother in his name. he also has letter of consent & NOC which mention that he can have all sell consideration on his name. Is it valid to make all sell consideration in favour of GPA holder only. is there any ruling by supreme court regarding this matter?
You are advised to check all the title deeds at least 14 years prior. You can purchase the property through GPA holder, provided that, the sale consideration should be paid though demand draft or cheque in the name of the owner of the property according to their share of the property.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Difference in amount of invoice and MRP of the product
- How to claim property gifted to mother under muslim law
- How is ancestral property divided among grand children
- Right of step brother in my mother's property
- Not issuing academic certificates after verification from company