Case filed on the basis of fake witness. How to proceed against it?
Plaintiff filed U/o 39 R 1 & Cpc for an ex-parte ad -interim injunction on basis of fake , fabricated & bogus witness - Notary property documents & not in possession of property. we had already filed one criminal complaint against plaintiff because i have share holder said property. please advice next step for civil suit
We will have to examine the papers to suggest you further course of action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the difference between annulment and divorce ?
- Is it legal to run coaching/training institute from apartment.
- How to cancel akrama sakrama property
- how can i claim maintenance from Husband i do not know his salary
- Do I require any evidence to file divorce case