Case filed on the basis of fake witness. How to proceed against it?
Plaintiff filed U/o 39 R 1 & Cpc for an ex-parte ad -interim injunction on basis of fake , fabricated & bogus witness - Notary property documents & not in possession of property. we had already filed one criminal complaint against plaintiff because i have share holder said property. please advice next step for civil suit
We will have to examine the papers to suggest you further course of action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cancellation of registration of designs under S. 19 of Designs Act.
- Surplus income of an educational society. Is it taxable or exempted?
- Brother told to give share is saying will give later can i ask early
- Friend not returning my money, what legal action can I take ?
- Can I claim for share in joint property in case of divorce