Can i use residential flat for commercial purpose? How can i do it?
I would like to know if I can use residential flat to commercial office space where society members are agreed.Builder also offered immediate ground floor for commercial purpose where he has mentioned open space in agreement.Shall i use that space for commercial by covering that open space ?
Your query is silent on the fact what commercial business you intend to undertake. As per law lawyer, doctor and CA can carry out their business in residential area.
However with respect to other sectors, you will have to obtain permission of MCD and as per their rules carrying business in residential area is barred.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is NDA required to be signed on stamp paper?
- case of illegal construction in which court
- Can a lease agreement be signed on an individual name for company
- I don't have my last name in any of my documents what can i do?
- is copying content from old books for educational software illegal