Can i claim agri land sold of ancestors sold by father?
Can a person claim agriculture land of his ancestors, which was sold by his father?
The person selling the land has to show his right in the said land. If the agricultural land was purchased by any of his forefathers from his own earnings and the ownership did not transfer to him through will or otherwise, he cannot sell it except with the permission of all the other legal heirs.
His son can challenge the sale to cull out his own share in the land.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I sue my own family for domestic violence, abuse and torture?
- Can authority claim compensastion if i don't serve notice period
- What is the procedure for filing divorce.
- I am a working woman, can I claim maintenance from my husband.
- Girl having a fake profile on a social networking site.