quesBuying a plot that was sold solely by State Government

I want to buy a plot. These plots were initially sold by state government organization and now are being resold. I would like to know what documents to look for and how to know that the property does not have any dispute and I will not have any legal problem after buying it?

• ansThere are dozens of documents which are to be vetted before buying a property. Failure to vet even a single document may mean a long drawn legal battle to prove the ownership.

Contact a lawyer personally and let him give a title clearance report to you.