Buying a plot that was sold solely by State Government
I want to buy a plot. These plots were initially sold by state government organization and now are being resold. I would like to know what documents to look for and how to know that the property does not have any dispute and I will not have any legal problem after buying it?
There are dozens of documents which are to be vetted before buying a property. Failure to vet even a single document may mean a long drawn legal battle to prove the ownership.
Contact a lawyer personally and let him give a title clearance report to you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Injustice in PSU exam result. What can I do?
- Cheque bounced for Rs 10k. What to do next?
- Are all the partners liable for cheating by one partner
- Can I take another job while my employment matter is pending in court
- I am fraud according to paytm online shopping site