Builder demanding for extra money
I want to know if a builder has constructed an extra space without permission can he demand for extra money?
You are bound to pay only for area purchased by you as per the documents. If you don't want to pay then clearly refuse to do so. Ask your builder to deliver the possession the area agreed to in the registered agreement.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Purchase of Property where MInor has a Share
- Husband left us and staying in different house can I claim maintenance
- GPA holder harassing for money for second registry
- My mothers dead 25 years ago my father have another wifes what rights?
- Procedure to be followed by in a cheque bounce case