quesBuilder demanding for extra money

I want to know if a builder has constructed an extra space without permission can he demand for extra money?

  • ansYou are bound to pay only for area purchased by you as per the documents. If you don't want to pay then clearly refuse to do so. Ask your builder to deliver the possession the area agreed to in the registered agreement.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father-in-law have 2 sons. I am 2nd sons wife. My father-in-law selled his own…

whether a gift deed can contain clauses restricting the sale of property by donee tp…
Dear Sir/Madam We have a small property in Vile parle (Mumbai) which was purchased by…

My son 12th pass (B.com fail) is very rowdy. He always disobeys and misbehaves with…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly