quesbuilder cheating consumer

Developer and I agreed to pay 12 lac for flat and 3 lac for car park. In agreement also he said the same and I signed in. Now he is saying all the money is only for flat and car park is extra and he is threatening to charge 30% interest if I do not pay all money within 7 days of his 'final reminder'. What I can do to not loose money for car park which he charged.

  • ansSir, you can send a Legal Notice to the developer to comply with the agreement which was made initially, and failing which you can file a case in District Consumer Forum for deficiency of service and unfair trade practice.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Our family has a land which has been possessed for more than 25 years. Now…
I hold an abadi plot in Greater Kailash. This was registered in Jan 2009 on…

Can a grandson claim his share of property from grand mother or father who have…

The matter is a dispute between two siblings, First sibling in whose name the property…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate R C Mahajan

  Paschim Vihar
 Experience: 23 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly