builder cheating consumer
Developer and I agreed to pay 12 lac for flat and 3 lac for car park. In agreement also he said the same and I signed in. Now he is saying all the money is only for flat and car park is extra and he is threatening to charge 30% interest if I do not pay all money within 7 days of his 'final reminder'. What I can do to not loose money for car park which he charged.
Sir, you can send a Legal Notice to the developer to comply with the agreement which was made initially, and failing which you can file a case in District Consumer Forum for deficiency of service and unfair trade practice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- name changed in passport, other changes required
- Who is liable to pay if seepage is caused to 2nd floor tenant
- Parents physically and Mentally torturing?
- builder evading phone calls by switching off mobile
- Father mortgaged land to his friend now he is not willing to return it