quesbuilder cheating consumer

Developer and I agreed to pay 12 lac for flat and 3 lac for car park. In agreement also he said the same and I signed in. Now he is saying all the money is only for flat and car park is extra and he is threatening to charge 30% interest if I do not pay all money within 7 days of his 'final reminder'. What I can do to not loose money for car park which he charged.

• ansSir, you can send a Legal Notice to the developer to comply with the agreement which was made initially, and failing which you can file a case in District Consumer Forum for deficiency of service and unfair trade practice.