builder asking for properties paper- illegal
Sir, I have purchased a chawl house from a builder. at the time of agreement there is no intimation given by them in writing or oral regarding the loan to be taken by him on chawl house built by him. We have paid Rs.1,80,000/- through chq and he gave us the original sale agreement. But now he asking to return the Original document to him to take loan on our house from a Co operative society. Please advice.
You should not return the original documents to the builder, as you are bonafide purchaser of flat. Its your complete choice and right so as to what you have to do with your property and its documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Terminated without notice what action can I take
- Want to start an online store what agreements do I need
- Adoption of the son by step father
- Where to complain about IT firm for unfinished development of website?
- Forcefully asking for maintenance for a society using illegal means