Bought house from my money in mother's name. She is not returning it.
2007 bought a flat, in an unauthorized area in delhi. Token money was given in my name and later mom said it to give it in her name, but money was given by me only. I have proof of loan and token money. Some money was invested by father also and i returned it. Now due to certain circumstances she is saying she won't transfer it back in my name. What should i do? What can i do?
Your query is silent on whether the property purchased through GPA or sale deed. If it is in unauthorized colony then we presume that registry would not have taken place.
Further, if the house is in unauthorized colony we cannot go to court also for relief because the government do not provide benefit to such colonies.
However you can ask your mother to pay the money which you gave her through loan by filing suit for recovery.
You will have draft the suit in such a manner that you gave loan to your mother which she does not intend to return.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother in law sold property registered will bequeathed by grandmother
- How to challenge school for illegal termination after fake allegation?
- Can i proceed for divorce without asking my husband about it?
- how can i stop the payment which i have already paid?
- Company is not refunding money after providing incomplete services