Amendment of left out property in the property suit
Can i ask for an amendment to include some properties that I missed out while filing a property suit? I got a preliminary decree for it. Can I include the properties anyhow?
You can file an application for amendment but you will have to give reasons for not mentioning the left out properties and how the same come to your knowledge now.
You may even file a fresh partition suit for those left out properties which will make it easy for you to get a favorable decree.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can there be christian church wedding if one partner is non-christian
- Can Compassionate Appointment be given to the widow by state govt
- Regarding Online business
- Role of Caste Certificate in central Government job.
- In laws blackmailing to file criminal case as i had relation with girl