Amendment of left out property in the property suit
Can i ask for an amendment to include some properties that I missed out while filing a property suit? I got a preliminary decree for it. Can I include the properties anyhow?
You can file an application for amendment but you will have to give reasons for not mentioning the left out properties and how the same come to your knowledge now.
You may even file a fresh partition suit for those left out properties which will make it easy for you to get a favorable decree.
Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- FIR filed against me can it effect my career
- Regarding the non refund of the fee by a coaching institute
- Tax implications of sale of property and transfer to Daughters
- Clarification on legal hiers of an ancestral property
- Left army job due to harassment. Promotion was due. How to join back?