quesAcquisition of grandfather's property.

I want to know my grandfather had expired. He married twice. By his first wife he had one son (my dad) & one daughter. My dad and my dads sister both expired. My grandmother also expired. My grandfathers second wife she is alive. She had one son & one daughter.

I want to know who will be the my grandfathers nominee. My dad's sister although she expired, is she or her son will become nominee. There is a dispute in my grand fathers agriculture land.

• ansPlease let me know whether your grand father's children from his second wife are alive. Whether your grand father had left any will or did he die intestate(without leaving a will. Also children of second wife of your grand father have any child/children. If you can furnish answers to these questions, then it would be possible to give correct advice.