Acquisition of grandfather's property.
I want to know my grandfather had expired. He married twice. By his first wife he had one son (my dad) & one daughter. My dad and my dads sister both expired. My grandmother also expired. My grandfathers second wife she is alive. She had one son & one daughter.
I want to know who will be the my grandfathers nominee. My dad's sister although she expired, is she or her son will become nominee. There is a dispute in my grand fathers agriculture land.
Please let me know whether your grand father's children from his second wife are alive. Whether your grand father had left any will or did he die intestate(without leaving a will. Also children of second wife of your grand father have any child/children. If you can furnish answers to these questions, then it would be possible to give correct advice.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the procedure to register a clinic
- Wife harassing and fighting with me what grounds of divorce i can use
- Encroachment by erecting shed in front of house and on public land
- Company denying maternity relief what can I do
- Property dispute brother was witness in sale what can my brother do