quesAcquisition of grandfather's property.

I want to know my grandfather had expired. He married twice. By his first wife he had one son (my dad) & one daughter. My dad and my dads sister both expired. My grandmother also expired. My grandfathers second wife she is alive. She had one son & one daughter.

I want to know who will be the my grandfathers nominee. My dad's sister although she expired, is she or her son will become nominee. There is a dispute in my grand fathers agriculture land.

  • ansPlease let me know whether your grand father's children from his second wife are alive. Whether your grand father had left any will or did he die intestate(without leaving a will. Also children of second wife of your grand father have any child/children. If you can furnish answers to these questions, then it would be possible to give correct advice.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

We were immigrants from east bengal during 1947 and our present house is built on…

My uncle and my father bought a flat in 2006 ,my father paid 2.5 lakhs…

hello, we have a property of 7000sq ft house which was built by granfather and…

My Uncle who is a husband for my moms wife has some land but no…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly