quesMotor Vehicle Act notice with section 324 imposed

Pls advice if a court can send notice/summon under MV ACT with section 324 imposed on the accused?? Also if an out of court settlement is possible without both parties being present in front of the judge. This pertains to ghaziabad court to be precise.

  • ansDo you mean section 324 of The Indian Penal Code,
    If yes then,
    The court can send summons to the accused.

    Now regrading your second query,
    as section 324 of The Indian Penal Code is non- compoundable then, out of court settlement is not possible.
    Our advice to you is that since you have received summons, you should contest the matter in court.

  • Related IPC Sections

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Motor Accident lawyers in India

Motor Accident Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Deepak Pandey

  Patiala House Court
 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Nitin Bhandari

  Tonk Road
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Navneet Singh Chauhan

 Experience: 4 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly