Motor Vehicle Act notice with section 324 imposed
Pls advice if a court can send notice/summon under MV ACT with section 324 imposed on the accused?? Also if an out of court settlement is possible without both parties being present in front of the judge. This pertains to ghaziabad court to be precise.
Do you mean section 324 of The Indian Penal Code,
If yes then,
The court can send summons to the accused.
Now regrading your second query,
as section 324 of The Indian Penal Code is non- compoundable then, out of court settlement is not possible.
Our advice to you is that since you have received summons, you should contest the matter in court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Motor Accident Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 324 - Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- If I ask 35 years old worker to leave job do I have to pay gratuity
- is it legal to buy grocery from delhi and sell in noida
- Can parents object during notice period of court marriage
- How can I cancel my General Power of Attorny
- Procedure for getting divorce for a marriage done in Arya Samaj Mandir