quesBreach of agreement

I am working with a company since last 1 month and i signed a service agreement of Rs 2.5 lakhs for 30 month training. But now i m facing many problem like traveling time ,too much work pressure i have to work there around 11 hour a day plus 5 travelling hour in a day. So i am facing some health issues also. I already resign from this company ,and i m ready to give some amount as a settlement which they spent on my training, but they want 2 lakhs as a settlement and I don't have this amount of money. Can any one suggest me some way to come out from this situation.

  • ansThe terms and conditions of your agreement is important to be read in detail to ascertain the way out from this situation.it also depends on the number of months you have spent out of the 30 month training. The possible way out from this situation is to make a representation to your management seeking their indulgence in your extra ordinary circumstances.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi, I started my company 7-8 months ago, unfortunetely went in loss and i am…

I joined a bank last year. Initial posting was in Delhi but thereafter patna. Since…

Dear sir/Madam. I have done a mistake for that customer may lost 20 lakh and…
Dear Concerned, I am working as a software developer in a company based in Gurgaon…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly