Breach of agreement
I am working with a company since last 1 month and i signed a service agreement of Rs 2.5 lakhs for 30 month training. But now i m facing many problem like traveling time ,too much work pressure i have to work there around 11 hour a day plus 5 travelling hour in a day. So i am facing some health issues also. I already resign from this company ,and i m ready to give some amount as a settlement which they spent on my training, but they want 2 lakhs as a settlement and I don't have this amount of money. Can any one suggest me some way to come out from this situation.
The terms and conditions of your agreement is important to be read in detail to ascertain the way out from this situation.it also depends on the number of months you have spent out of the 30 month training. The possible way out from this situation is to make a representation to your management seeking their indulgence in your extra ordinary circumstances.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I marry 19 year old girl if I am 18 year
- Can my father claim room back if no registration done for gift deed
- Denied the permission to give interview due to biometric mismatch
- A person troubling me what should I do
- Abuse by sister in law and her husband on social media what can I do