×

quesBreach of agreement

I am working with a company since last 1 month and i signed a service agreement of Rs 2.5 lakhs for 30 month training. But now i m facing many problem like traveling time ,too much work pressure i have to work there around 11 hour a day plus 5 travelling hour in a day. So i am facing some health issues also. I already resign from this company ,and i m ready to give some amount as a settlement which they spent on my training, but they want 2 lakhs as a settlement and I don't have this amount of money. Can any one suggest me some way to come out from this situation.

• ansThe terms and conditions of your agreement is important to be read in detail to ascertain the way out from this situation.it also depends on the number of months you have spent out of the 30 month training. The possible way out from this situation is to make a representation to your management seeking their indulgence in your extra ordinary circumstances.

• Send Legal Notice For Recovery Of Dues From Employer With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Labour & Service Legal Services