Am I eligible to get gratuity if I quit my job?
Am i eligible to get gratuity if I quit the job? I am a doctor working for the last 7 years. I also paid tax through the same institution.
You are eligible for gratuity if you were a full time employee. A Doctor is held to be a workman under the Industrial Disputes Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No proper calculation of remuneration in contract
- Accused in criminal case can I opt for civil service exam
- Inter religion marriage how to get divorce
- On cancellation builders are liable to cut 10% of advance amount paid
- Private money lender is threatening to pay back high interest