quesAm I eligible to get gratuity if I quit my job?

Am i eligible to get gratuity if I quit the job? I am a doctor working for the last 7 years. I also paid tax through the same institution.

  • ansYou are eligible for gratuity if you were a full time employee. A Doctor is held to be a workman under the Industrial Disputes Act.

  • Send a legal notice for recovery of dues from employer @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Labour & Service Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Labour & Service lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir we were working in trains like Mumbai Rajdhani Express and august kranti Rajdhani for…
our controlling divisional office has not forwarded my transfer application to higher office hence my…
Hi I run a transport business in the state of maharashtra. I entered in a…
Sir, I am a B.tech graduate of 2012-2016 batch from ABES Engineering college in Ghaziabad.…

Labour & Service Lawyers in India

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate D S Chadha

 Experience: 5 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly