quesMisunderstanding of cyber crime please advise

Hi.. I had met a girl on fb. Suddenly the conversion went wrong. We were talking about something . I told her that I'll tell her father that she had sex with someone in a funny way.but she took it seriously. Suddenly she said that I do wanna kill her and her father . My net was slow . My message reached her after she sent me that message . I wrote in the message that "do as I tell you to do" . She thought that I'm threatening her . It was completely misunderstanding. I was joking. Now she is telling that she will tell the cops. I'm really afraid. And we are not from same country .Please help me. Is it punishable? I would be glad if you can give me your email. By this way I can discuss everything in details.

• ansYou must immediately apollogies to the concerned woman in writing and ask her to forgive you and settle it amicably. You should not indulge into such untoward conversation on social network next time. You must also send a intimation letter over post to your local police station in details for your own protection.

Advocate Aveek Bose

Old Post Office Street, Kolkata