quesCan i legally sell sex toys online in india?

Hi , Can we sale sex toys and other related products online ? What are the additional licences are required to do this , I had taken few legal advises but got a mix reactions ,few says Yes , few says NO. But if NO , how few sites are already selling it on online platform. Please suggest

According to Indian laws, whoever sells, allows to hire, distributes, publicly exhibits, makes, or has in his possession any obscene book, pamphlet, paper, drawing, painting, or figure or any other obscene object whatsoever, or advertises, or makes known by any means whatsoever that any such obscene object can be procured from or through any person, is punishable with imprisonment and fine.

So , in view of above everything related to sex toys is banned by our government.