quesWife lodged FIR against father in law

My friend is married to a girl for the last 3 years and his wife is not living with him anymore. She has a relation with her relatives. Her relatives came home and broke the doors and entered the house without permission. Now they have logged an FIR in the local police station saying her father in law attempted rape on her. What can be done now?

  • ansA case of house trespassing can be filed against the relatives. On the basis of cruelty, your friend can take a divorce from his wife.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

I had an accident few years back in which a 6 month old child died.…
I am having some trouble with my business partner in my company. Recently he used…

sir,i used to live in pagambarpur,which is situated in chapra district, In my vllage a…

My brothers were drinking and roaming on road and police caught them and a FIR…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate J. P. Rinwa

  High Court
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly