Wife lodged FIR against father in law
My friend is married to a girl for the last 3 years and his wife is not living with him anymore. She has a relation with her relatives. Her relatives came home and broke the doors and entered the house without permission. Now they have logged an FIR in the local police station saying her father in law attempted rape on her. What can be done now?
A case of house trespassing can be filed against the relatives. On the basis of cruelty, your friend can take a divorce from his wife.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- While purchasing a flat do I need to pay separately for parking space
- Qualified ground and written test but rejected because of age limit
- I think my husband is gay. How can i go ahead? What should i do now?
- Anticipatory bail cancelled because of cheque bounce
- Builder not refunding booking amount after cancellation