quesWhat to do to safeguard myself and my family from my wife's threats?

What should I do to safeguard myself and my family from my wife's threats? I have been married for a year. My wife is really immature and her family has a great influence on her. She’s telling me to separate out from my family and keeps blackmailing me emotionally. She has also taken back the car that her family had given as dowry which I had never even asked for.

She is not physically satisfied and is thus creating all these problems. The doctor told me that I am a little mentally stressed but will be fine soon. She says she will file a police complaint and will file a case against us.

As we can see, in our opinion you shall have to follow the following steps to properly safeguard yourself.

Firstly, collect evidence of your innocence which involves recording your conversations with your wife. Just be polite and record all your conversations. This is essential as these recordings will help you prove the complaints she files against you as false and baseless. Try and record the threatening conversations wherein she is threatening you to file false complaints etc. 

Basically try and collect evidence that she is blackmailing you and physically as well as mentally torturing you.

Secondly, you should intimate the nearest Police Station about the facts of your case in writing stating that your wife and her parents may file such a false case against you and your family.

You can even write a complaint to your nearest police station, detailing about blackmailing, her false allegations and her unscrupulous behavior. Also, request in your complaint to make her stop the threats and abuses immediately.