What if I get ragged in my college?
I am not subjected to ragging yet. I am a second year Engineering student. The problem is with some seniors who is getting passed out this semester. They will be here only for two months. We are not in good terms. I am sure that by the end of this month they will find some reason to hit me. It is sure that If I respond back, I may get get more trouble form other seniors. I was ragged and hit by the same group last year. I am mad at them now. What do you suggest.
If I hit back can I file a case against ragging or attempt of murder. Or should I get every thing that they give and file FIR? I don't want to take precautionary measures like informing this to the authority or so. I want to face this and deal with this leagaly. I am from Kerala, studying in Karnataka, My seniors are also from Karnataka.
The machinery of criminal law does not operate on hypothetical facts. Unless and until you are ragged there is nothing you can do. If any attempt towards ragging is made then inform to police, file and prosecute the case till it reaches a logical conclusion.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- legal procedure and documents required for divorce in Muslim Law
- Took hard disk while resigning from company. FIR filed.What to do now?
- Wife with another man. Also took my kid. What to do?
- False DV case filed by wife what are my rights
- how can i revoke power attorney?