quesIPC Sec.379 complaint withdrawal.

FIR made by a person against the stolen of Jewelry. Complainant mention the name of suspected person (maid servant, cook etc.) in the FIR. A notice served by the A.C.J upon the complainant for appearing before the court (a fixed date and time mentioned) for providing him an opportunity to be heard at the time of consideration of the 'Final Report' submitted by the I.O. Now the complainant withdraw the case or withdraw the complaint. What is the procedure for withdrawing the case or complaint?

• ansIn some cases Sec.379 IPC is a Compoundable Offence, so the complainant can file a petition u/sec.320 Cr.P.C. in the Court by serving a copy to the Public Prosecutor. Where the value of property stolen does not exceed two thousand rupees the owner of the property can file, also more amount it is duly permissible by the court.