IPC Sec.379 complaint withdrawal.
FIR made by a person against the stolen of Jewelry. Complainant mention the name of suspected person (maid servant, cook etc.) in the FIR. A notice served by the A.C.J upon the complainant for appearing before the court (a fixed date and time mentioned) for providing him an opportunity to be heard at the time of consideration of the 'Final Report' submitted by the I.O. Now the complainant withdraw the case or withdraw the complaint. What is the procedure for withdrawing the case or complaint?
In some cases Sec.379 IPC is a Compoundable Offence, so the complainant can file a petition u/sec.320 Cr.P.C. in the Court by serving a copy to the Public Prosecutor. Where the value of property stolen does not exceed two thousand rupees the owner of the property can file, also more amount it is duly permissible by the court.
Related IPC Sections
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can we file anticipatorybail in different city FIR filed in other city
- Partnership Agreement for School. How can i safeguard my interest?
- Husband did second marriage before taking divorce from the first wife
- House was built using ancestral money how can we claim our share
- How to take divorce when divorce by mutual consent is not possible.