Information regarding CrPC 107-151
4 months back police has registered a false case against me on the basis of a false complaint under crpc 107-151. Now sdm discharged me because police can not produce evidence against me but I have to face a lot of mental harassment due to this, now i want to get compension for the violation of my fundamental rights by police for his illegal deeds please advice me the speedy remedy at this situation, can I appeal to human rights commission or to high court or to civil court and under which sections?
Your fundamental rights to dignity has been voilated by police as they lodged a false complaint against you. You can take up the matter to Human Rights Commission as well as file a writ in High Court under Article 21 of the Constitution for compensation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
- IPC Section 151 - Knowingly joining or continuing in assembly of five or more persons after it has been commanded to disperse
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How can a property be transferred from father name to mothers name.
- General power of attorney for a DDA site
- Marital disharmony.does the wife have to provide for husband's expense
- How to transfer / register POA property if POA holder has passed away
- Can the date of photo be taken as evidence