Information regarding CrPC 107-151

4 months back police has registered a false case against me on the basis of a false complaint under crpc 107-151. Now sdm discharged me because police can not produce evidence against me but I have to face a lot of mental harassment due to this, now i want to get compension for the violation of my fundamental rights by police for his illegal deeds please advice me the speedy remedy at this situation, can I appeal to human rights commission or to high court or to civil court and under which sections?

Your fundamental rights to dignity has been voilated by police as they lodged a false complaint against you. You can take up the matter to Human Rights Commission as well as file a writ in High Court under Article 21 of the Constitution for compensation.