Illegal use of Adhaar Card by Cyber Cafe owner
Can the owner of a cyber cafe who asked for an adhaar card copy as a proof to of my identity use my adhaar card for illegal purposes? I actually had a scanned copy on my email which he saved for his use.
If you have not deleted the adhaar copy from his computer then go to the cyber café and delete it now. If the scanned copy is not deleted, it can even be used by any other person using the same desktop.
You can't really file a complaint on the basis of your presumption that a scanned copy may be used in any illegal way. Request the cafe owner to delete that scanned copy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- NOC from Brothers & Sisters againts PropertyShare After Father's Death
- Worked 85 days in LIC as temporary employee is SC judgement applicable
- How to avoid notice period and not pay for it and get all documents?
- How can we find out details of father's firm after his death
- Company has put false allegations and now asking for money