Illegal use of Adhaar Card by Cyber Cafe owner
Can the owner of a cyber cafe who asked for an adhaar card copy as a proof to of my identity use my adhaar card for illegal purposes? I actually had a scanned copy on my email which he saved for his use.
If you have not deleted the adhaar copy from his computer then go to the cyber café and delete it now. If the scanned copy is not deleted, it can even be used by any other person using the same desktop.
You can't really file a complaint on the basis of your presumption that a scanned copy may be used in any illegal way. Request the cafe owner to delete that scanned copy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Is a Will with a thumb impression valid
- Person stayed in hotel for 1 month and now not paying the rent
- Put money in committee on maturity person not returning money
- Can i get an Agreement signed by wife to safe gaurd my married life
- Caan a Will can be executed on photocopy of notrised Will