Illegal use of Adhaar Card by Cyber Cafe owner

Can the owner of a cyber cafe who asked for an adhaar card copy as a proof to of my identity use my adhaar card for illegal purposes? I actually had a scanned copy on my email which he saved for his use.

If you have not deleted the adhaar copy from his computer then go to the cyber café and delete it now. If the scanned copy is not deleted, it can even be used by any other person using the same desktop.

You can't really file a complaint on the basis of your presumption that a scanned copy may be used in any illegal way. Request the cafe owner to delete that scanned copy.