quesBoyfriend cheated for money

I am a Hindu girl I had a relationship with a boy he is Muslim. we loved each other for past 2 years I did lot of things to him that is money and everything, but now a days his behavior seems like changed.. I doubted him and I found a reason too. Yes now I found a reason that I was cheated by him he needs only money and other things from me not my love care and all. He needs only that from me.

If a person did a crime he must be punished that's why i need an advice to punish him and also myself. Find a solution.

• ansFile criminal case u/s 415/420, 406 of IPC against that person and in case if you had any sexual relation with him, then bring a charge of rape u/s 376 IPC against him.