Organizing an event not a Pvt. Ltd
I am the founder of bikeduck.com website and I want to organize a bike rally event in Bangalore and that event need's sponsorship,as we are not a Pvt.Ltd neither any kind of company or organisation right now. Is there any legalization do I need to follow or can I simply ask for sponsorship?
You should register your entity either as proprietorship/partnership/pvt. Ltd company/partnership with limited liability to do any business. If you are organizing the event without any expectation of profit, you can register your entity as trust and seek for sponsorship in the name of Trust Regards.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- No written resignation only oral. Can co. still file absconding case?
- Filed annulment of marriage wife threatening to harass me
- Whether a customer is liable to pay interest rate over current rate?
- how to cancel booking for builder flat booking fee paid
- How can i file complaint against cigarette seller for over charging