Organizing an event not a Pvt. Ltd

I am the founder of bikeduck.com website and I want to organize a bike rally event in Bangalore and that event need's sponsorship,as we are not a Pvt.Ltd neither any kind of company or organisation right now. Is there any legalization do I need to follow or can I simply ask for sponsorship?

You should register your entity either as proprietorship/partnership/pvt. Ltd company/partnership with limited liability to do any business. If you are organizing the event without any expectation of profit, you can register your entity as trust and seek for sponsorship in the name of Trust Regards.

Popular Corporate Lawyers