Discharged from Company due to disclosure of a scam
I was working in one of the leading Insurance company, had raised whistle blower complaint against the company wherein the company indulged in huge crores of money been paid to banks and brokers companies illegally and top management involved, whenever IRDA auditors comes for inspection they also collided with this and certified as legitimate transactions. with this i had been discharged from the services for providing account to account information with evidence. since its involved themselves they fired from the work. need your help to how to go about this issue.
If you are fired from a company without serving you the notice and not complying with required laws, you can raise an industrial dispute and you can also serve the legal notice and claim for reinstatement
Advocate Sadanand NaikGandhi Nagar, Bangalore
If you are the whistle blower and have informed your superiors about the illegality through written communication and because you informed your superiors about the illegality if they have fired you from your job, you can file a WP in HC
--- Advocate C V Srinivasa
Advocate C V SrinivasaBanashankari, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- company did not accept my resignation and now not paying my salary
- Party to whom notice was sent left there house what to do
- What to do if someone has withheld my payment and not releasing it?
- Company using similar name we have registered trademark what to do
- Girl shared a relation with me before marriage. Any charges on me?