quesDischarged from Company due to disclosure of a scam

I was working in one of the leading Insurance company, had raised whistle blower complaint against the company wherein the company indulged in huge crores of money been paid to banks and brokers companies illegally and top management involved, whenever IRDA auditors comes for inspection they also collided with this and certified as legitimate transactions. with this i had been discharged from the services for providing account to account information with evidence. since its involved themselves they fired from the work. need your help to how to go about this issue.

  • ansIf you are fired from a company without serving you the notice and not complying with required laws, you can raise an industrial dispute and you can also serve the legal notice and claim for reinstatement

    Advocate Sadanand Naik

      Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore

  • ansIf you are the whistle blower and have informed your superiors about the illegality through written communication and because you informed your superiors about the illegality if they have fired you from your job, you can file a WP in HC

    --- Advocate C V Srinivasa

    Advocate C V Srinivasa

      Banashankari, Bangalore

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Corporate lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have been working in a company since last 2 years. Recently I have left…
We are service provider of generators operation and maintainence in goverment deptt. Recently we bid…
Sir, I wish to register my Educational Consultancy firm which will work a Guidance centre.…
My Question is that I have a Pvt. Company and we are 4 Directors and…

Corporate Lawyers in India

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Sukhwinder Singh Rai

  District Court, Ludhiana
 Experience: 17 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly