quesDischarged from Company due to disclosure of a scam

I was working in one of the leading Insurance company, had raised whistle blower complaint against the company wherein the company indulged in huge crores of money been paid to banks and brokers companies illegally and top management involved, whenever IRDA auditors comes for inspection they also collided with this and certified as legitimate transactions. with this i had been discharged from the services for providing account to account information with evidence. since its involved themselves they fired from the work. need your help to how to go about this issue.

• ansIf you are fired from a company without serving you the notice and not complying with required laws, you can raise an industrial dispute and you can also serve the legal notice and claim for reinstatement

Advocate Sadanand Naik

Gandhi Nagar, Bangalore

• ansIf you are the whistle blower and have informed your superiors about the illegality through written communication and because you informed your superiors about the illegality if they have fired you from your job, you can file a WP in HC

--- Advocate C V Srinivasa

Advocate C V Srinivasa

Banashankari, Bangalore