quesSomeone using my company name and number for some fraud scheme.

I have a shop in Delhi. I have been receiving calls from gujrat, tamil nadu in which people are saying my company's name and personal number is used for some fraud scheme and promises. My company is registered in government records. What should i do to safeguard myself from future consequences? Under which act and section can i hold them liable?

If your personal number is being misused you should immediately inform the police regarding the same by lodging an criminal complaint under section 420  of IPC.

Further you should specifically give a warning circular in local and newspaper wherein you should state that people should not rely on any promises unless they received call from a particular number or mail through particular email.