Complaint against company for non payment of services?
I would like to know the legal action i can take against Telecom company who is not paying the outstanding of INR 4 lakhs against the services availed by my company. We are a travel company . Company director has stopped answering our calls and responding to mails.
Also i would like to know, If consumer court action will be prompt. How long does it take in this process. I want to give legal pressure to this company and directors.
You can only pressurize the company and directors once the consumer court admits your complaint. Without admission of complaint the case will be dismissed and no process or complaint shall be issued to the opposite parties.
However, you may issue notices for both civil and consumer case. But, also note that they would be aware that consumer complaint cannot be initiated against them, as the case involves commercial transaction which is not allowed under the Act.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Grandfather gave property to me but uncle filed case for share
- Can people with pending civil case join the govt job
- Clarification regarding F&F Settlement of my previous company.
- The property acuquire by my father sold by brother without our consent
- Can roam around wearing undergarment and mask in public