quesComplaint against company for non payment of services?

I would like to know the legal action i can take against Telecom company who is not paying the outstanding of INR 4 lakhs against the services availed by my company. We are a travel company . Company director has stopped answering our calls and responding to mails.

Also i would like to know, If consumer court action will be prompt. How long does it take in this process. I want to give legal pressure to this company and directors.

• ansYou can only pressurize the company and directors once the consumer court admits your complaint. Without admission of complaint the case will be dismissed and no process or complaint shall be issued to the opposite parties.

However, you may issue notices for both civil and consumer case. But, also note that they would be aware that consumer complaint cannot be initiated against them, as the case involves commercial transaction which is not allowed under the Act.