Complaint against company for non payment of services?

I would like to know the legal action i can take against Telecom company who is not paying the outstanding of INR 4 lakhs against the services availed by my company. We are a travel company . Company director has stopped answering our calls and responding to mails.

Also i would like to know, If consumer court action will be prompt. How long does it take in this process. I want to give legal pressure to this company and directors.

Answers (1)

152 votes
You can only pressurize the company and directors once the consumer court admits your complaint. Without admission of complaint the case will be dismissed and no process or complaint shall be issued to the opposite parties.

However, you may issue notices for both civil and consumer case. But, also note that they would be aware that consumer complaint cannot be initiated against them, as the case involves commercial transaction which is not allowed under the Act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles