Booked a flat. Neither got delivery nor money refunded. Case pending.
I have booked a flat in noida, and now the builder is not giving me my flat or money refund. They have done fraud and run away from noida. I have already filed a case in the Consumer Court and District Court, but the court process is very slow as it is pending since the last 2 years in both the courts. Now what should I do?
Since you have already availed the civil remedies, the only way to expedite the process is to request the learned court to prioritize the matter and not to delay as the same has been causing harassment to you.
Further you can also file a Criminal complaint of cheating, fraud and misappropriation of money with the concerned Economic Offence Wing and you can also verify whether other applicants of the society have also filed complaints or you can jointly, with the other applicants of the society / building project can file a joint and representative complaint with the EOW cell to expedite the matter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- False case of rape by domestic help what can i do
- Want divorce from foreign women who cant back. how to proceed
- can the NBW be cancelled in my case without reapplying for bail?
- Sharing profit with hospital after deduction of TDS does effect tax
- Can we use pictures from from government website for reviews