quesBooked a flat. Neither got delivery nor money refunded. Case pending.

I have booked a flat in noida, and now the builder is not giving me my flat or money refund. They have done fraud and run away from noida. I have already filed a case in the Consumer Court and District Court, but the court process is very slow as it is pending since the last 2 years in both the courts. Now what should I do?

  • ans

    Since you have already availed the civil remedies, the only way to expedite the process is to request the learned court to prioritize the matter and not to delay as the same has been causing harassment to you.


    Further you can also file a Criminal complaint of cheating, fraud and misappropriation of money with the concerned Economic Offence Wing and you can also verify whether other applicants of the society have also filed complaints or you can jointly, with the other applicants of the society / building project can file a joint and representative complaint with the EOW cell to expedite the matter.

  • Send a legal notice for faulty product or service @ Rs. 1499/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Consumer Court lawyers in India

Similar questions

I ordered three facewash from flipkart all of them are expired can I sue the…
I had brought a neww oneplus3 from amazon. During very premature stage i experienced hanging…
I have got a judgement against a builder in my favour from state commission. I…
I was using a freecharge account to make recharges and make payments. My account was…

Consumer Court Lawyers in India

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Rajesh K.S

  Rajaji Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Harish Malhotra

  District Court
 Experience: 19 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly