Booked a flat. Neither got delivery nor money refunded. Case pending.

I have booked a flat in noida, and now the builder is not giving me my flat or money refund. They have done fraud and run away from noida. I have already filed a case in the Consumer Court and District Court, but the court process is very slow as it is pending since the last 2 years in both the courts. Now what should I do?

Since you have already availed the civil remedies, the only way to expedite the process is to request the learned court to prioritize the matter and not to delay as the same has been causing harassment to you.

Further you can also file a Criminal complaint of cheating, fraud and misappropriation of money with the concerned Economic Offence Wing and you can also verify whether other applicants of the society have also filed complaints or you can jointly, with the other applicants of the society / building project can file a joint and representative complaint with the EOW cell to expedite the matter.