How to enforce award passed in my favour in India
I have an award in my favour in an arbitration held in Singapore. How do i enforce it in India. Respondent is in MUmbai
You will have to file execution application to High court for seeking leave of court to execute award with copy of award. Upon verification court will allow execution after issuing notices. Approach the Advocate specilised in Arbitration matters.
Advocate Sunil KadamFort, Mumbai
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- what licences do I require to start a cigarette shop
- Can my grandmother sell her property without consent from family
- Can possession be taken without completion and occupancy certificate
- How is the share in ancestral property calculated?
- My friend received a notice from CBI can they involve me as well