quesHow to enforce award passed in my favour in India

I have an award in my favour in an arbitration held in Singapore. How do i enforce it in India. Respondent is in MUmbai

  • ansYou will have to file execution application to High court for seeking leave of court to execute award with copy of award. Upon verification court will allow execution after issuing notices. Approach the Advocate specilised in Arbitration matters.

    Advocate Sunil Kadam

      Fort, Mumbai

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Arbitration Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Arbitration lawyers in India

Similar questions

I have an award in my favour in an arbitration held in Singapore. How do…

an immigration agent has promised to get my immigration documents processed in consideration of Rs10,000.…

my name are two. like one name is my official and other name is in…

I have not paid the last 3 EMI's of my car loan to the Kotak…

Arbitration Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)

 Experience: 17 years

Advocate Dr.Gubbi S Subba Rao

  K G Road
 Experience: 31 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly