What can I do if my name is not mentioned in my father's will

20-Apr-2023 (In Wills / Trusts Law)
After my father death .my father agriculture is on the name of my mother .and I and my brother are nominee of that agriculture.but my mother cannot give one rs also income from agriculture to me or my bro .and he will wrote death statement that after my death my agriculture give to xyz person not to my age -18 bro-20 mother-38.what shall I do plz advise that agriculture will divided in three me,my bro,mother or not.what shall I do plz advise me
Answers (2)

Answer #1
975 votes
Dear Querist, who are the witness and executor in your father's will. I presume that you are not either of them. In that case, you can challenge the will for its authenticity in civil court stating that the will was signed under force/co-ercion.

Rakesh V. Misar
Answer #2
894 votes
You will need to do/enquire about the following:
1. You will need to gather the 7/12 extracts of your land;
2. Make sure that the death statement, is it a will or no?
3. Also if there is any document in your favour please collect it as evidence.;
4. You can also approach the collector and get more information on the same.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."