Want information to register educational trust

i want information how to register educational trust

Either you can register the same as Charitable Trust or as Society with minimum number of 9 members under Society Registration Act with the Charity Commission office of your city. Appoint someone who can draft Bye laws and Rules and Regulations for you.

An Educational Society is an organization registered under Society Registered Act committed to carry on the education related activities and to development of education in general.

You require the following documents for registration of your education trust:

1. Cover Letter
2. Instructions for Cover Letter
3. Duly Drafted Memorandum of Association
4. Instructions to complete Memorandum of Association
5. Duly Drafted Articles of Association
6. Instructions to complete Articles of Association
7. Drafted Affidavit for President
8. Instructions to complete the Affidavit
9. Drafted Affidavit/NOC by landlord
10. Instructions to Get the NOC (No-Objection certificate)
11. Authority / Resolution letter with instructions
12. Check list
13. Complimentary List of address of Society registration offices in UP, MP, and Delhi.

An education trust can also be registered either as a company under the companies act 2015 or even as a society as a society under the societies registration act. In the case of a company you need to have the requisite documents in place and file with the registrar of companies. Whereas in the case of you file with the registrar of societies. It is simpler to register a society as it requires less procedure for tax compliance etc.

It is better you do it through a lawyer.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers