Want information to register educational trust

i want information how to register educational trust

Answers (2)

89 votes

Either you can register the same as Charitable Trust or as Society with minimum number of 9 members under Society Registration Act with the Charity Commission office of your city. Appoint someone who can draft Bye laws and Rules and Regulations for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

284 votes

An Educational Society is an organization registered under Society Registered Act committed to carry on the education related activities and to development of education in general.

You require the following documents for registration of your education trust:

1. Cover Letter
2. Instructions for Cover Letter
3. Duly Drafted Memorandum of Association
4. Instructions to complete Memorandum of Association
5. Duly Drafted Articles of Association
6. Instructions to complete Articles of Association
7. Drafted Affidavit for President
8. Instructions to complete the Affidavit
9. Drafted Affidavit/NOC by landlord
10. Instructions to Get the NOC (No-Objection certificate)
11. Authority / Resolution letter with instructions
12. Check list
13. Complimentary List of address of Society registration offices in UP, MP, and Delhi.

An education trust can also be registered either as a company under the companies act 2015 or even as a society as a society under the societies registration act. In the case of a company you need to have the requisite documents in place and file with the registrar of companies. Whereas in the case of you file with the registrar of societies. It is simpler to register a society as it requires less procedure for tax compliance etc.

It is better you do it through a lawyer.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Wills / Trusts Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."