×

Registered will made in favor of mother, sister & ex-girl friend

My husband alienated some of his property through a registered will in favor of his sisters mother and ex girlfriend. can i challenge d will?

Venerated Madam,
I would like to inform you that as per Hindu Marriage Act you have valid right over the property of your husband and on the basis of that you can challenge the " WILL" bequeathed to others and claim your share therein. If property is ancestral property then you have legal right to take half of share as a wife. Feel free to call for more assistance.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate Anubhav Almadi
District Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
Advocate Riddhi Shah
Borivali East, Mumbai
Advocate Namrata Jayakar
Churchgate, Mumbai
Advocate Saurabh Dalal
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh