Reg unread Will and legal heir certificate

When a person expires leaving unregistered Will. Can we register now? Need to transfer property in his mother's name. What is the procedure and fees if we need a lawyer

Hello,

It can be registered, just the presence of witness and the lawyer is needed. Else, you may file a testamentary and intestate petition for transfer. Firstly get a legal heir certificate and then file the application. The cost depends on value of the property. Please feel free to connect with me for further assistance.

This is my response to you:
1. No you cannot register;
2. You can file probate petition in the court;
3. Consult a local lawyer and take better help;
4. Show him/her all the documents and better legal opinion can be obtained.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers