Necessary to probate a registered will for a property in delhi

My Mother in Law has left a will where I am the sole beneficiary. This will is registered in Delhi in sub registrar office and property is also registered in Delhi . My elder Brother in Law has never been on good terms with my late husband and myself and might not give us NOC ( if approached) and might black mail us for money. There fore we registered the will in 2012. My query is 1. How can I get the property transferred in my name without probate process. 2. With recent rulings by court is it necessary to get the will probated in Delhi. ?

File a suit for declaration that you are the owner based on the Will. Before that you may serve a legal notice asking him to vacate and hand over physical possession of the property which belongs to you .

Hello, according to WILL the property should be transferred in the name of actual successor, if that is clearly written in WILL then no body can harass in any case. For further queries kindly call.
Jayatee Chatterjee
Solicitor/Advocate

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
LH House, Bangalore