Married woman claiming her share in the fathers Property

I am a married woman staying with my mother and my husband at my husband's residence. My brother is separated From his wife but his wife is currently staying at my mother's house.Can I claim my share in the house considering my brother is the 100% nominee.

As per the Hindu succession act married woman can claim her share in her father's property legally. if not given can even file a suit for partition claiming her share. In your query you have not stated who is the recorded owner of the property at present.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers