Is the will valid if my name is listed in it but I don't have a copy

My brother hasn,t provided me a copy of the will. It is 10 years since my mother passd away, and my brother hasnt provided me a copy of the will. He has only told me that my name is in the will and i am not Been given anything. He has said there is codecil that the 2nd floor is allocated to his son. My mother Left ablank, and told me that it isfor me. Is the will valid since i havent been given a copy. I am an hindu. It ia property question.

What is the nature of property probably it is a residential building. How did your mother got it. Is it her self acquisition or got from your father or given to her by her parents.
How many children she has left to succeed to her estate You should clarify these requirements to reply your question

Please file a partition suit. The existence if Will is itself doubtful. If it was there your brother would have claimed the property. Therefore assuming that there us no Will you can file suit for partition.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers

if the will is registered, you can get the same from the sub-registrar office paying by paying requisite fees. You can challenge the will itself before the court , if you have any doubt regarding the will as you are one among the legal heirs who are entitled to get due share in the property.