How to trace a registered will?

I am hindu. I have my father's will but apparently he wrote another will and registered it too. Can I trace it?

Yes you can How many brothers and sisters are you, you will have yo provide me further details of your siblings and your property history in order to be able to suggest you anything in this regard...

Certainly, that can be done. However the information provided is very less for you to let you know how could it be done. The best way would be to contact a lawyer in your visinity or someone from lawrato.

Popular Wills / Trusts Lawyers